IN’n’OUT Centres Ltd cannot be held responsible for loss of information arising from the use of the site or any content from any external sites whatsoever. By using/accessing our site, you agree to:
- Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our site. In addition you agree that the content of our website should not be reproduced or copied in any way, shape or form.
- By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- IN’n’OUT accept no responsibility for any viruses or other invasive material, which could be hidden in any downloaded material or content viewed.
- IN’n’OUT is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- Not interfere with our website in any way, either by hacking or otherwise.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
IN’n’OUT endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purchase.
We do our best to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, IN’n’OUT take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Ownership of all imagery belongs to IN’n’OUT Centres Ltd. Imagery may not be copied or downloaded for any purpose.
Website terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for www.in-n-out.co.uk
Registered Office: St Helen’s House, King Street, Derby, DE1 3EE
Company Registration Number: 07311386. VAT Registration Number: 997301194
This is the official website of IN’n’OUT Centres Ltd. By using this site you are accepting these terms and conditions, if you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions we suggest you do not use this site. IN’n’OUT Centres Ltd reserve the right at any time to and without notice to amend or alter all content on this site as it wishes.
At IN’n’OUT we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect – In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information – We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data – In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information – In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
IN’n’OUT Centres Ltd is a reputable company who take privacy seriously. Our email campaigns are always targeted, purposeful and never random.
We adhere closely to appropriate conditions of the Data Protection Act.
The Information Commissioners Office (ICO) regulations and Good Practice Guidelines stipulate that we should state clearly who we are and give a clear and easy facility to unsubscribe. We stick rigidly to both the regulations and Good Practice Guidelines. Unsubscribing from our mailing list is made very easy by a single click on a mail-shot from us and instant confirmation of removal is given. You can unsubscribe from all IN’n’OUT Centres Ltd email marketing communications at any time.
We do not buy, sell or exchange mailing lists with any other company and we will never do so.
IN’n’OUT Centres Ltd will accept no liability for any error or omission on this website and its liability howsoever arising in relation to the website shall exclude liability for indirect and consequential loss including loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of systems and business interruption.
Last updated: 22nd June 2017.